Since this is my first time blogging, I thought I would share some pictures from our trip to Phipps Conservatory in Pittsburgh. Every spring they have a flower show. They fill a lot of the rooms with spring flowers and it smells wonderful. The kids weren't too excited to go, but it was really pretty. The room with the tulips was my favorite I think. As I get used to the strange new world of blogging, this page will change. Sydney already hates the title of our blog. So expect changes. She said she will think of a new one. Gotta love her!
Maddie thought everything was pretty!



1 comments:
Having trouble signing in, but will keep trying. So neat to have your blog and thanks for sending it on. Now we have five blogs to watch and love them all. Keep the new stuff coming. We love it. - Love - Aunt Dyann and Uncle Darrell
Post a Comment