Recently, Maddie discovered pill bugs. She and her friends were so facinated, they dug clear into my garden. I never thought that either one of my girls would want to get near a bug, let alone get one to touch a bug. Maddie found them harmless and quite loveable, if you can love a bug. She would name every one that she found. She would get quite sad if it rolled off her hand into the grass. This was a few weeks ago. Her little friend Tanvita in the last picture, just moved back to India 4 days ago. We need a little girl to move into the neighborhood. Nick would like to everyone to know that he is uber awesome. (just not with his recent long hair)
One of her many finds!
Maddie and her buds looking for bugs.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
WOW! PILL BUGS!
Posted by Arvanitas' at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
pill bug? where did you grow up lady...that is clearly a potatoe bug or a rollie-polly but not a pill bug, that is just silly!
love the blog, love it! can't wait to see all the fun arvanitas adventures because well i love the arvanitas family!
miss you, miss you, miss you and yes, we do need to come for a visit!
Big Kiss,
Ang
First of all, I have to second Angel...that is a potato bug. Second, Can I tell you how happy I am that you entered the blogging world!? I can't wait to see more pictures and read about your many adventures, because heaven knows you have them with maddie around.
Post a Comment