Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Lori!!!!

So, yesterday was my big sister's birthday. Yes, she is older than me. Sorry Lor, but you are. I didn't get to spend time with her or have cake. But, I know she had a great day with her family. I hope you had a great birthday, even if you didn't get to spend it with me. I wish we could live closer to each other. I wish I could have been there to light the candles on your cake that would probably set off every fire alarm in the vicinity. (tee hee) Hope you had a great day and I wish you many many more. Love ya tons sis!!!!! Someday I'll help you with your walker. Will that be in a couple of years? (tee hee) Happy Birthday!

1 comments:

Lori said...

funny!! but I love you tons and i too wish you lived close. Maybe someday you will see the light and move back where you belong.
love ya, and thanks, your favorite sister