Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like winter!

I haven't blogged forever as I have been reminded. It's not been as long as my niece. Marie if you are reading this, get bloggin'.


Today I woke up to take Sydney to Seminary and the forcast said we would get snow. I was hoping it was a mistake, you know weathermen are wrong a lot. But, low and behold, as we were driving out of the driveway, little white flakes were flying through the air. SNOW! I'm not ready for winter, we haven't had a real fall. Luckily, the flakes were not sticking. As I sit here writing around 9 am, the flakes are still flying and they are getting rather large at times. I hope this doesn't mean we are going to have a longer than normal winter. Winters in Pittsburgh tend to be long enough.


So to all of you who are living in warmer climates, enjoy your weather today. Think of us in Pittsburgh and further east. I did hear that further northeast, they received 16 inches of snow. So things could be worse. But please Mother Nature, let us enjoy a little longer fall before we get into the depths of winter. Happy Fall Everyone!!!! (while it lasts)

1 comments:

Maureen said...

Welcome Back! Burrr! that looks cold, It is 80 degrees today and I wish we had snow! I just want it to get a little colder, It has rained on Halloween for so many years and I just found out it was coming this year too.. Poor little trick or treaters. Im ready to wear a sweatshirt!