Sunday, September 28, 2008

Homecoming

So, it's hard to believe that my once little baby is in High School, let alone going to a formal dance. She wasn't jazzed about going except for the fact that she was going to get a new dress. She agreed to go with a couple of her girlfriends. They had a good time at dinner and taking pictures beforehand. The dance was not that great, she said, but she had a good time with her friends. She hasn't been feeling well for the last few days but, she did seem to have some fun. I think I was ok with the whole going out because it wasn't with a date. I don't know if I'll be so calm when it's with a date. So here's a few pics of the girls before they went out on the town. These are Syd's friends, Breanna and Jessica. They are so goofy!Sydney is ready for her close up!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Oh the dances! Lots of great memories of my girls, they would spend all day getting ready and then come home and say "it was just ok" so I think the funnist part was always the getting prettied up and new dresses! They all looked so pretty!!

The Henries said...

Oh Mama! Sydney is growing up too fast for me and I'm not even a real aunt. I'm glad she has fun friends. I'm glad that you could come to dinner with us too that night and Steve could be our husband. He's a good sport.