This is a day late but, I had to figure out how to transfer my pictures from my new camera. I got a fancy camera that takes stupendous pictures. On Christmas Eve, we had our traditional Swedish meal. Thanks to Mom, Dad and Donna for making it possible to have Korv and Limpa. We normally just get some kind of bratwurst and try to pass it off as Korv. It was delicious! We decided to pretend we were Briti
sh and had Christmas crackers too, that is why we have little crowns on at dinner. They came with little jokes and gifts. Steve received a new lipstick container. After dinner, we watched the movie, The Nativity Story, and then the kids were off to bed.
Unfortunately, we were wrapping until 2 am. I didn't get my camera until Christmas Day after we opened all the gifts so these are from my other camera that Steve will inherit. His is from when we lived in Japan.On Christmas, we got up and opened gifts and then laid around all day. We went over to our neighbors for dinner. They invite us every year. They are our surrogate family for Christmas. After that we went to the Johnsons to play games and watch a movie. It was a very nice Christmas. We hope all of you had a lovely Christmas and wish we could be with all our family. We pray that all of you have a fantastic holiday and look forward to 2009!
Maddie is looking stylish in her new pink jammies on Christmas morning.
Haylie got a new bed and wouldn't move out of it the whole day. Oh the life of a dog!


6 comments:
Great pictures and so nice for you to share. Christmas at the Arvanitas is obviously an adventure. Please let me know what kind of camera it is that you love so much. - Love and Happy New Year. - Uncle Darrell
Hey Uncle Darrell,
Steve bought me a Canon EOS Rebel XS. It came with 18-55 mm lens and a 75-300 mm lens. I'm still trying to figure out all the settings. I would love to take a photography class. I hope you and Aunt Dyann had a wonderful Christmas.
Looks like your family had a great Christmas. I got a camera too, I don't think mine is as fancy but its pink! and its tons better then my old one, so I love it. Happy Holidays
Looks like you had a Wonderful Christmas. Excited to hear about the new camera. I love mine, especially being able to capture the fast moving shots. Look foward to seeing more pitures. Wish we could figure out a time to visit, but this break seems to be flying by. Hope to see you guys sooner then later.
I was curious about your camera as tonight in about an hour is Dyann's surpise birthday party and I think we've pulled it off. We got her a Canon Powershot SX10IS 10MP Digital Camera with 20x Wide Angle, which is not a SLR, but a step up from her Easy Share. Hope your still enjoying yours, now comes the pain of learning the new item. Fun fun fun. Love you and your blog. - Uncle Darrell
I love the cosmic ball! Ryan bought four of them. He gave one Emily & Carlie, for some reason they each need one. We gave the Johnsons one for taking us in for Christmas dinner & then the one for the white elephant that you were lucky enough to keep :o)
Post a Comment