.JPG)
For the last two weeks, it's been cold and it's been snowy. I'm really getting tired of the snow. When you get that first big snow, its pretty, it's fluffy, and you even kind of enjoy shoveling. Then when the weather turns colder and it continues to snow day after day, it's not so much of a novelty. When it gets even colder, you are begging for spring to begin. But, that first big snow, it's great. That's when snow is fun. So about 12 days ago, we got our first big snow, when I say big, I mean more than 2 inches. That day, we got around 8 or so inches and Maddie was dying to go sledding. So, we bundled up and out we went. We have a pretty good hill right behind the house. It's great because we don't have to drive. After we had been out awhile, Syd and Nick came out to join us. That didn't last very long but, Syd did go down the hill a couple of times. Nick didn't go at all. You see, the hill behind our house used to be bigger and then the borough leveled it down some and it's not as fun for Sydney and Nick. But, for Maddie, it will be a great hill for a couple more years.
.JPG)
Sydney heads down the hill and at the end, she isn't very thrilled over how short the ride was.
5 comments:
Your last few posts have made me freezing, you can almost feel the cold through the monitor! Its rainy and cold here but no snow! I do miss it, because I love to go sleading..Burrrr, Im going to go put my sweatshirt on! ;)
What fun. We hear of the cold there on TV and the news from Zach and family. Can Spring be far behind? No! (just kidding).
Anyway there are some bright spots in all that cold and thank you for sharing your cold adventures. - Love from us - Aunt Dyann and Uncle Darrell
Your camera takes great pictures. Dont you just love being able to get the perfect quick shots. We had sun today which help melt some of the snow, but I am so looking foward to 80 degree weather. Hopefully it will be here sooner then later. We are going to Punksatony, so I will take care of old Phil. Hopefully you wont be seeing me on the evening news.
those are some great photos - it almost makes me wish i was there...and then I go outside and it's 70 degrees and I am headed to the park without a jacket and i like that much better!
miss you,
Ang
Steven gave me the link to your family blog! It's so fun to see how your family is growing up! I did your twilight quiz. I'm an Esme too! Ha Ha! My blog is private, so if you can't get to it just email me and I will send you the link. If you would like! my email is jillwist@yahoo.com I hope to hear from you!
Post a Comment