Collin, Sydney and Kendra at Marie's wedding.
Today is my nephew Collin's birthday. I can't believe he is already 16. Watch out drivers in Utah. He could be legal in a few months. It seems like yesterday when Collin, Sydney, and Ashley were just little squirts hugging their stuffed animals. Anyway, from all of us in Pennsylvania Collin, have a stupendous birthday. We wish we could be there to celebrate with you. Ja mo han leva! Hurrah, Hurrah, Hurrah!!!!
Collin, Sydney, and Ashley in 1999
Collin, Sydney, and Ashley in 1999
2 comments:
The guy in the back ground is,Mike, Nates cousin, and the one who Marie orginally liked and whose homecoming she was at when she met Nate. Just thought you might like to know.
i wanted to comment on the jumping bean. Great picture of lovely neice whom I love. Way to go Maddie.
P.S. Maddie I beat all my neighbor ladies on the cow racing game on the wii.
Post a Comment