Well, today is mine and Steve's 18th wedding anniversary. The sad thing is that I could only find a picture of just the two of us from DisneyWorld back in the Spring of 2006. So this is not the greatest picture of the two of us but it is of the two of us. I can't believe it's been 18 years. We have been through so much together. But through it all, we still love each other. We celebrated by going to lunch together today. Steve brought me roses. All and all, it was a nice quiet day. It was way too hot for going out anywhere but lunch. It was in the 90's and very humid. So if you read this Steve, Happy Anniversary and I love you hon.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Happy Anniversary!!!
Posted by Arvanitas' at 7:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations! i love anniversaries, jimbo and i just celebrated 7 which isn't much compared to 18 but we will get there. Miss you like crazy and hope to come out for a visit this summer.
Oh, Yeah, I forgot you married around the same time as Earl and I. I knew you always looked up to your great and older sister, I just forgot how much. You wanted to married as the same month as I was. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you oldsters. Love, Me
Post a Comment