Monday, November 17, 2008

I AM ESME!

O.K. Kathy, I'm just following the pack. I was hoping to be someone more exciting than Esme, but she is the most kind of all them so I can't complain. I can't wait until Friday. I sure hope it's not a really dumb movie. I'll be really sad! :( Go ahead find out who you are. The link is to the right.

5 comments:

Maureen said...

I am Esme too, another soul sister! I too was hoping for a more exiciting character,someone said to me, they are just fictional, Really are they? I almost punched them. "Don't pop my bubble" I wanted to say! SOme people just don't get it! I get to go on Sat. Because Lexie will be flying home Sat morning, I can hardly wait, like Ive said on every blog this morning I hope when we all get to talk about it, the conversation goes like this "that was the best movie ever" lets cross our fingers!

Angel said...

i am an Esme too...lame. i can't wait for the movie but I gotta tell you my expectations are pretty low.

MJ said...

I must be extremely boring and nice, since I wouldn't have wanted to be anyone else. Actually, I am pretty boring. Hope you enjoy the movie Friday!

Kathy said...

I want to be part of the Esme club. Include me PLEASE and I promise I will be prim and proper. I went and retook the quiz and changed the last question, since that was the only one that was really off and I still was Rosalie. So dont punish me, because I'm Beatiful(HA HA) and totally Witchy. PLease let me join.
I will be going on Sat to see the movie, Hopefully it will be half as good as the book.

Lori said...

Hey, little sis, I too, am an Esme. I guess it runs in the genes. you, maureen, me. Sorry Kathy, you don't have the gene.